For our newest edition of our Editor’s Picks series, Blossom & Preen Editor Amanda Batley is sharing gift ideas perfect for Mother’s Day.
If you’ve been thinking about a gift but aren’t sure what to get her, we’ve put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide that will definitely have something she loves. From assorted chocolates and dried flowers, to bath salts and face masks, this list has been curated with self-care in mind. For the mama who deserves a little time to herself.
In addition to tangible gifts, we’ve also included suggestions for a few charities to donate to. Because this year your donations matter more than ever.
Shop the edit below:
- Anthropologie Eden Vase – £40
- Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 24 Eau de Parfum, 50ml – £54
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – £57
- Love Lula Natural Beauty Box – From £19.95
- Neom Organics Complete Bliss Luxury Candle – £46
- Seed & Stem Letterbox Dried Wildflower Bouquet – £23
- Eym 100% Natural Home Diffuser – £55
- Revolution Skincare Rose Quartz Roller – £15
- Neal’s Yard Geranium and Orange Bath Oil, 100ml – £15
- Therapie Himalayan Detox Bath Salts, 400g – £40
- The White Company Faux-Fur Mule Slippers – £35
- L’Occitane Must-Have Hand Cream Trio – £21 (£2 from every purchase goes to a women’s empowerment charity)
- Hotel Chocolat ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Sleekster – £22.95 (£1 from every purchase goes to The Prince’s Trust)
- Aufworld Bath Caddy Tray – £49.99
- Cox & Cox Six Gold Rim Wine Glasses – £40
- Leeds Baby Bank – Leeds Baby Bank’s mission is to support families in and around Leeds, UK, with baby essentials to ensure that no child goes without. From nappies and formula, to stair gates, buggies, clothing and toys, the charity aims to provide all that is needed to support families in caring for children aged 0-5.
- Action For Children – Action For Children is working to improve life for children in the UK by providing practical and emotional care and support.
- Make-A-Wish – Make-A-Wish UK helps to grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
- Save The Children – Save The Children was founded on the belief that every child has the potential to change the world. Its aim is to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
- NSPCC – The NSPCC is a leading UK children’s charity, preventing abuse and helping those affected to recover.
- Gingerbread – Gingerbread is a national charity that works with single-parent families to ensure their needs are met.
- Ovarian Cancer Action – Ovarian Cancer Action’s mission involves campaigning to increase awareness of the disease. It is also flighting to improve understanding of ovarian cancer symptoms among the public and GPs.
*Prices and availability may change but are correct at the time of publication
What are some of your favourite Mother’s Day traditions?